Tools. Apps. Gear.
I often get messages asking about specific pieces of software or hardware I use. This not a static page, it's a living document with everything that I'm using nowadays.
- Asus TUF F15 (15", 2021) - The TUF is just amazing. Plus, 16 GB RAM and 2TB SSD.
- Logitech G402 - Best mouse ever, with multiple programmable buttons
- Samsung 27 Inch Monitor - Actually size matters.
- Logitech G512 Mechanical Keyboard [Blue] - Nothing fancy over here, just a table that fits my office.
- Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 Keyboard [Blue] - This is my backup mechanical keyboard.
- Simple Chair - I sit all day, so I might as well get a good chair.
- Tukzer Large Mouse Pad - Smooth tasks with smooth flows.
- Echo Dot - I love to listening music.
- KeePassXC - The first thing I install on any new device.
- ShareX - This is what I use whenever I need to share and/or highlight screenshots.
- PowerToys - Extra cheese on WinOS
- Figma - I never thought something would replace the Adobe suite for me. Figma did.
- Grammarly - A must-have tool for non-native English speakers like me.
- Mattermost - The secure collaboration hub for technical teams.
- Notion - My personal OS with all the notes from all my projects.
- DevKinsta - Local Wordpress inside Docker Container
- Obsidian - My current choice for to-do lists and organizing notes.
- 18.104.22.168 - Fast. Free. Private.
- Ferdium - All my communication services in one place
- Cloudflare - The DNS service I use with all my domains. Amazing product.
- Firebase - A no-brainer database and auth solution for side projects.
- Namecheap Domains - I buy and renew all my domains here.
- Infisical - An open-source secrets manager for developers.
- YesbhautikX Cloud - Here is where I host all my websites.
Screen Share | Record | Edit
- OnePlus Buds 2 - By far the best headphones I ever had. Premium quality, solid build.